Monday, November 27, 2017

An ACTUAL Group Email...

i love this letter and i love you with all my heart... know that a day doesn't go by when you and the family are not on my mind. i am so grateful for everything that you have done for me. for all the support in everything from soccer to wanting to go on a mission to being mile and miles away and knowing that you are all being watched over and protected. i am the person i am today because of my family and all the love you guys show me, this week i felt so much love for you all and i was homesick a bit on thanksgiving, knowing that i couldn't be there with you all was very hard but know that i was thinking about you all the time... you all have showed me how to love our Savior with my whole heart, and i know i wouldn't be here today serving my mission if it wasn't for you guys<3 i love you all with my whole heart<3

i have a curse whenever mom or dad gets sick i do too!!! hahah yes this end of the week i got a cold that was pretty rough i had a lot of pain in my whole head to my neck and i had a smokers cough,we ended up staying at home Saturday and Sunday (against my choice) but i am doing better slowly going away!!

this week for work was good we started to visit "A" again, he keeps saying he wants to change his life around but when we paused on seeing him he stopped doing what he needed, like going to church and reading the Book of Mormon. so its kind of hard to see progress in him. other people we are teaching are "J" and "E" and another "J", and a woman named "P", they are are doing great progressing well, the hardest thing is to get people to come to church with us. we do all we can by teaching them why they need to be there and we teach with the spirit but what it comes down too is there own choice to go to church, we would knock on there doors call them but if they don't want to be there they wont go, so its very frustrating for us..

to answer questions, i probably will be transferred the week before Christmas, and no dad there isn't anyone in my ward now that speaks English fluently... i ask president Scholz for permission to Skype with kenzie for Christmas he said that we can...

thank you so much for all of your love and support in all aspects of my life.. i love you all so much and miss you more than you know<3 have a great week

Love Sister Moss




No comments:

Post a Comment