Monday, November 20, 2017

Knocking on Doors is NOT My Favorite Thing!

this week was great for me!! things are going well in matão we are find a lot more people to teach and help accept this gospel! the hardest thing for us is to get people at church.. they just dont care to come but they do everything else we ask!!! yesterday all we did was knock on doors to try and find new investigators!! its not my favorite thing to do but we need more people to teach...
everyday we see little miracles, whether its we have more than 2 lessons, to my português (which by the way is so much better!!) i still have problems with conjugations but i am learning everyday!! also one thing that is very hard for me and português is to read the scriptures in português... its is so hard to try and study in português because i dont fully understand, but its getting there!!!
we are working hard everyday i love that this gospel changes so many lives all at once!!!

eu vou compartilhar meu testemunho com vocês...
sei que esta evangelho é só verdadeiro na esta mundo. sei que nosso Salvador morreu pro cada um de nos. Nenhum dia passar que eu não pensa sobre a expiação de Jesus Cristo.. sei que eu estou aqui por um razão e que nosso Pai Celestial  tem um plano pro cada um de nos. Sei que quando nós compartilhar nossa testemunhas com todas as pessoas nós vamos penetra os coração deles! Com meu todo coração eu sei que nosso Pai Celestial nos ama, e ele vai sempre ajudar em todas as cosais nos queremos fazer, confiar nele, com todo de seu coração!!

Here's the Google Translate version of Sister Moss's Testimony...

I will share my testimony with you ...

I know that this gospel is only true in this world. I know that our Savior died for each one of us. No passing day I do not think about the atonement of Jesus Christ .. I know I am here for a reason and that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. I know that when we share our witnesses with all the people we will penetrate their hearts! With my whole heart I know that our Heavenly Father loves us, and he will always help in all the things we want to do, trust in Him, with all of His heart !!



No comments:

Post a Comment