Monday, June 25, 2018

I Lost the Memory Card from my Camera! Ugh!

This week doesn't have a lot to say. we worked very hard and a lot of things "bad" are happening. we are having the whole list of investigators stop listening to the lessons and it's been a bit more stressful here... my companion and I are doing well together. No problems there I just don't know how to help her and so it's a bit frustrating as well...
 
I lost my memory card with all my pictures from my mission and so i am very sad... I have hope and faith that someone will find it and bring back to me.. please pray for it to happen... 

I was not mugged I PROMISE. I took it out to print photos and I put it in my pocket to go back home and I don't know where it went after that. I thought I took it out and left it at home before I went to work, but I haven't found it at home and I don't know. I went to the store and the bus stop and we walked the whole route we did the other day. I have faith that I will get it back just keep praying!! 
 
So my week was a bit harder but I am doing fine. I'm loving my mission and every little trial I have. sorry 
 
I don't have a lot to write but I love you all and wish you a great week!! <3
 
Sister Moss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment