Monday, July 10, 2017

Four months of service to the Lord

This week marks 4 months!!!! Crazy how fast time is going for me, its been so great and i cant wait for more time to continue to grow!!

well, this week was crazy, we had an emergency transfer and sister Hernandez was transferred to another area and i joined the two other sisters in my house. that was all on Wednesday, then Friday one of the other sisters left for Ribeirão because she is done with her mission!!! so we went from 4 sisters to 2 in just 2 days... it was crazy the two of us were trying to cover 2 areas and it was difficult! this week for work was slow and not a lot because of the transfer it made it hard to work in two areas in the same time frame!!

so many people are telling me my Portuguese is going well and I'm learning so fast!! it's hard to believe that it's good when i still struggle but i do see progress in my Portuguese everyday and its great! my biggest problem is still understanding the people - so many people have very different accents and its so hard to listen and understand.

this week we needed a members help driving a investigator to an activity but they couldn't because they didn't have gas in the car and were struggling with paying for it, so I had a thought to give her my money, I did what the scriptures says to give what I have... so I did and it felt great to do that and to be able to help just a little bit. I know that the member needed it and she was very grateful to receive it!

but we got transfers and I'm STAYING in Rio Preto, my new companion will be Sister Soars (I don't know how to spell her name) she will get to Rio Preto in 2 hours... she just finished training sister Munson (my companion in the CTM)

mom you have done a WONDERFUL job teaching me what I needed to know, what we all need to know! we haven't been the easiest kids for you but I know that what you taught is exactly what we needed. your family is perfect, yes we didn't do FHE every week, but at the same time we did every time we were together laughing for no reason or at a soccer game or anything we did together - that was our FHE. I know with all my heart that I am the way I am because of you, I am so GRATEFUL for you and everything that you have taught me. I am sorry that you haven't been able to sit and learn in church it will pass. I sit there with no little ones and I don't understand I know its frustrating but you're right, it will pass, the littles are are learning and I know the little amount of words you do hear are exactly what you need to hear, in the exact way you need to hear it!  Mommy I love you with my whole heart and I will never be able to thank you enough for all that you've done for me<3

Com meu todo coração
Eu Amor Vocês <3

Sister Moss

Happy 4th of July from Brazil
 





No comments:

Post a Comment