Tuesday, June 6, 2017

UGH!

This week has been super hard for me, I haven't been able to understand anything this week - it was like I was in the CTM the first day again, and I don't like that feeling! I just cried one day because I couldn't understand...

WE FINALLY HAVE POWER, oh and it's great, haha

We sat at a investigators house one night and listened to him sing church songs. It was good because I hadn't had music for 5 days. Music is my stress reliever! This week we marked 3 baptism dates for this month and 2 of our investigators are now legally married so now they can now be baptized!!! So that's great.. I am always singing in Portuguese or in English it's pretty fun! Oh this week I wrestled with a membro to do the dishes after almoço....I lost, hahah I love her (irma Margete) I have about 3 new bug bites every day so that's fun.

Something spiritual this week was I was reading my scriptures (in Portuguese) and I normally don't understand but I read one verse and I UNDERSTOOD it completely it was Alma 37:13 and it's a great scripture. I am so grateful for the Savior and the miracles that I see daily. 

I love you all so much <3
 
Love,
 
Sister Moss
 
 
Alma 37:13
 
O remember, remember, my son Helaman, how strict are the commandments of God. And he said: If ye will keep my commandments ye shall prosper in the land—but if ye keep not his commandments ye shall be cut off from his presence.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment