Monday, June 12, 2017

I Think I Caught Dad's Cold!

Hey...

This week was SUPER slow, we have caught a slow period in the work to where we are only teaching maybe 3 lessons a day. This week, however, was better for me - until Thursday. I think I caught dads cold ;-) hahah no it dropped from 80 degrees to 60 in just a day... but it's nice. also I went to the hospital...

I'm good. I told my companion that I just had a cold and it would go away in a few days, I got a blessing and I would be fine but she still took me there to a member, the doctor (member) said exactly what I did and she prescribed me stronger medicine. So that's good. 

We have 4 good investigators right now B and C. They are legally married and have a baptism date for the 24th. I hope they can do everything in time for the baptism, one has a problem with the word of wisdom. So I pray we can help them be ready in time. The other is another couple but they aren't married A and E they enjoy church and have been working on the word of wisdom as well, the cool thing is that they moved and actually told us where they were moving to so we can continue to teach them. Which is different in the field. 

I spoke (in sacrament a couple of weeks ago) on how missionary work can change lives. I talked about my mom and how grateful I am for missionary work and all that's its done for my family. I think it went well.. I'm glad it's over though!! 
 
Music...I love the songs: Give It All To Him, Trust Him, Emma (it's a sad song but I like it), It's Not About You, and Embark (in Portuguese) I AM SO HAPPY that i have music because it has become my stress reliever ahah 

This week was good but slow and I'm looking forward to a new week. I love what I'm doing and I'm so glad I have the opportunity to serve.

love you all <3
 
Sister Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment