Monday, July 30, 2018

The Miracle of the Fast

This week we had a miracle with fasting...

So my area is very difficult to find people who care to listen and go to church, I haven't had people at church for the last month and its very sad.. this week we did a fast for our area to be able to find people and teach them.. the day of the fast we found 5 people and marked 4 dates for baptism.. its been one of the best days I've had in a long time.. its very hard to stay happy, i have so much on my mind as well that its very difficult to focus on the work when nothing big is happening.. i think this last week my faith has fallen a bit and its making the work a bit harder... 

Things with my companion are a bit rough but its only the second week and i hope things will get better... i know that i am with her for a reason.. 

Not a lot to say this week, I will be giving my Hero testimony this week at the zone conference and I am so nervous but i am always nervous to speak in front of people.... hahah 
 
I love you so much have a great week 

Love,

Sister Moss














No comments:

Post a Comment