Monday, July 23, 2018

Another week...

Okay so this week was a tough one we don't have an investigators that are willing to work and keep the commitments that we are giving... I am a bit unexcited right now, I want this transfer to be a good one, to be able to help my companion because she just finished a transfer that was very hard for her. but she is sad very fast and I dont know what to do. We are having a hard time finding people who really want to learn and it's sad..

The area is VERY big and when I say big I mean VERY big... but I like it. it's harder because it's center of the city and everyone we talk to lives somewhere else.. and we have a lot of buildings that we can go knocking on doors..  I live in an apartment and I don't know my neighbors I never see them because our time to be in the apt. is very different than them..

Sister Torres, yes, she's from Natal, she's very cool.. we are still trying to get used to each other she is a lot different than Sister Santos.. we do laugh but not a lot. she's a bit more shy, it's hard to always push the subject with her... I am trying though!! 
 
The ward is great. they take great care of us and are always searching to help in anyway .. but I know that everything will be alright.. Heavenly Father is helping me out!! 

Have a great week and I love you so much <3 

Sister Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment