Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Welcome to Ribeirão Preto!


Hey Mommy and Daddy,

I have made it to the field. The Mission President and his wife are super nice and they fed us the best food I've had in the last 6 weeks!

My companion is Sister Hernandez, I think she's Brazilian, hahah - haven't had the time to chat a whole lot. I don't know where I will be serving, maybe here in the city, they haven't told us, or I don't think they have.

My head is about to explode.... but that's okay. So far we have just been in the mission office all day. I got here by bus and flight. We drove 2 hours to the airport and then flew for an hour.

This morning and last night was super hard to say goodbye to Kenzie, but we made it. My P-days are Monday and that's when I'll send photos. I am safe and excited and scared and at peace with being here. It's strange - I haven't felt like I was in the wrong place; I know this is where I need to be.

I love you so much and I miss you.

Love, Sister Moss

 













No comments:

Post a Comment