Monday, March 26, 2018

Conference is coming!

hey everyone so this week was a good one its all new to me was the first week training a new missionary.. i love her her name is S. Freire she is from Fortaleza Brazil and she is awesome.. i am excited to see miracles start to happen we are had 4 people in church with us this week and almost everyone that we found new this week accepted a date for baptism... i am excited to see the work progressing...



this week i will be leaving the mission for a day to renew my visa and i am more than excited to hear conference this week. it will be a great chance we have to hear the words of our prophet!! i am so excited to hear about everyone getting mission calls..

i know the Lord is proud of everyone for doing their part.. i know that my part is here in Brazil and that without a doubt the lord trust in me to do my very best.. training will help me learn and grow so much more i am grateful the Lord trust me to do this calling

have a great week i love you all<3
Sister Moss




No comments:

Post a Comment