Monday, January 8, 2018

I Bore My Testimony in Church!

I am so glad that things are going well there.. i know i don't need to worry about things at home because our Father in Heaven is watching over you!!! i am excited for this new year and that i have the chance to be spending it serving our Savior. this year for my mission, our theme is centered on Jesus Christ, President challenged all of us to bear our testimonies in church about Jesus Christ and guess what i did something i haven't done in a long time....

I BORE MY TESTIMONY in CHURCH! 
 
It was great to do and i know that my testimony has grown so much in the last 10 months!! i know that our savior Jesus Christ loves each one of us and that He really does know all of our names.. i know that we are nothing if we did have Him and i know that i wouldn't be here... i know that i can trust in Him and i know without a doubt that He will be by my side all the time to hep me.. i love my Savior with all of my heart!!<3 

this week was a good one and i am looking forward to a new week time is going by so fast and i don't know what to do.. hahahh soon i will be here for 10 months and its crazy to think how fast time is going.. i have learned so much so far and i am excited to keep learning!! 

Love Sister Moss






No comments:

Post a Comment