Monday, August 13, 2018

Working to the end...

This week was a good one. I am doing great and I am working until the end and it's not easy!! hahah I am so tired and I just want to sit down.. but I know that I will finish strong and that I have help from the Lord!!
 
This week we had a bit easier time finding people to teach but we didn't have any one at church again... ugh it's so frustrating, we had everything planned for them to have a ride to church and everything and one called at 10:40pm saying she couldn't make it and the other said Sunday morning that he wouldn't be going.. it's very sad to go to church and not have anyone there with us..

Here in Iraja (my ward) I have the feeling that my job is not to baptize people, I have had 4 baptisms fall through, I feel more like I am here to strengthen the members, I got here and they had a hard time trusting the missionaries and now they love us.. one thing now is that they need to have their testimonies strengthened to be able to accept new converts.. one thing that was written in my Patriarchal blessing was that my testimony will help strengthen many members and I truly feel like that is my purpose here, its a bittersweet purpose because as a missionary I need to help others be baptized but i know that part of my job is to strengthen the Lords children in what ever form I can.. I love this ward and the work I am doing. I hope that it's making a difference in the lives of the people I am helping!!
 
I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you all in 2 short weeks <3

Love,
Sister Moss





No comments:

Post a Comment