Monday, July 16, 2018

My last transfer...

So this week was a good but difficult one, we are having a hard time finding new people who care to be baptized and care to continue to receive the lessons.. I am a bit discouraged for this.. this last transfer we had 3 baptisms ready and they all fell through. this last week we were supposed to be having a baptism for Paulo he passed the interview and was ready to be baptized but the day before the baptism he called and said he needed to talk to us and we went there and she said he didn't want to be baptized anymore.. it broke my heart!! i just started crying after we left his house. 
 
A lot of missionaries are more worried about the numbers and goals we have to hit, but i truly feel the love of the Savior for everyone of my investigators and i just cry knowing that they have chosen to deny what they have learned.

Today is a start to the LAST transfer... how cow! how did the time go by so fast... I cant believe it, and no offense - I don't want to come home yet!!! hahah I love it here and I am happy that I am coming home but there is a part of me that is broken because I have to leave.. 
 
today i got a new companion Sister Torres, she is from Natal, a city close by Natal... she saw Kenzie before she came to the mission.. she has 4 months and I hope I can help her, this last transfer. for her she had a lot of problems with her comp. so I hope that I can be a good companion for her.. she hasn't stopped smiling since she got here.. I already was in the same zone as her..

I am happy to be serving and having a great time here in Brasil!! I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!! 

Sister Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment