Monday, July 9, 2018

I can't sleep...

Not a lot happened this week

We are preparing to have a baptism this next week I pray that everything goes well.. we are having a bit of a hard time finding new people and when we do they don't really care to learn more.. but I know that everything will be alright! 

We had Paulo at church with us and it was the most that I exercised my faith. We were praying and praying that he could arrive and he did at the last minute and he can now be baptized this week!! It's going great. 
 
I am not sleeping really well, because my companion started talking in her sleep and it wakes me up and then i don't sleep again, but I know the Lord is helping me have the strength I need to continue to work.. if you all could pray for me to continue to have the strength and energy i would appreciate it!!

I love you all so much and miss you too!! 

Sister Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment