Monday, March 19, 2018

I'm going to be a trainer!!!

okay so this week was very difficult for me and my companion, but its okay i am trying to help her the most i can.. but unfortunately she was transferred and i wont be able to help her anymore... but that's okay i hope she can take the things she has learned from the last transfer and keep  moving forward!!

also i'm going to be a MOM!!! yes, in missionary terms that means I'm going to be training a new missionary!!! i am excited and a little bit nervous but i know that this is what the Lord wants for me and i know i will give all my heart and energy in being a good trainer and to help my new companion get a hang of the ropes!!! 
My "daughter"
not a lot happened this week so this email will be short but know that i love all of you with all my heart and i know that the savior is on your sides every minute and that he is helping you with all of your difficulties.. i love this mission and the chance i have to be a part of this Lord's work have a great week everyone!! 

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kilik and Shannon i am sad that i couldn't be there with you both but know that i love you with all my heart!<3 

Love,
Sister Moss



















No comments:

Post a Comment