Monday, July 31, 2017

A very difficult week...

This week was a really hard one for me and my companion, she is struggling and I don't know what to do to help her so it's hard. I've tried talking to her and asking what I can do, but she says nothing. I do all the service I can for her and just love her, so hopefully she will get better soon!!
I am struggling personally with feeling good enough, and it just seems to bee harder everyday. I thought the language would be getting easier but this week it just seem to be 10x harder. Every person I taught would say they don't understand a thing and that doesn't help me feel any better about myself.

Then my companion says I need to learn the lessons because i need a lot of help, I know the material I have grown up in this gospel and I've taught this many times, but she just said I need to read them all over again and learn them... and I know it's to help but it's just hard to hear that "i don't know" the stuff I've been teaching! so this end of the week I've just been crying... oh this week I promised an investigator that I would stop drinking Coca (soda) if they promised to stop coffee - he is struggling with this and so it's been a week since I have had soda!! please pray that I have the strength to continue not drinking it!!!

as for the wedding, it's going well, we have two weeks and things are good, I'm more excited for the baptism the day after the wedding!! on the 12th we have planned 5 baptisms and I pray everyday that they all continue to grow closer to our Savior!!! this week in church we had 6 investigators that's the most since I arrived here.. work is slow we don't have a lot of people to teach but it's going well!!!

I love you all so much and I hope you all have a great week!! <3

com meu todo coraçâo Eu Amo Você
Sister Moss
 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment